Thursday, April 7, 2011

So much can change in a week

Well - the last time I wrote I had job prospects, was a bit sick, and looking forward to playing hockey.
Let me skim through what happened Friday and Saturday. Friday we had a day in - a bit of shopping, but a try and get better day. Saturday we went up to hockey after our meeting and got invited to go to belgium for a day to look at the coaching that they have there... So I umpired a game of hockey in the afternoon, then went home early to play. Not feeling the best and after 2 sleepness nights, we got to hockey on time - then preceded to wait for aggggeeeesssss.. almost 40 minutes before we left to go to the ground. Well.... I don't want to talk about the game too much, but I got sent off... again, this time a red card. (lets just say that I retaliated against someone that hit me, and he acted like a soccer player... anyway - so 1,2 or 3 weeks suspension for me without even having a someone reviewing it was the catalyst for my trip to italy. Me and mark are going sailing tomorrow. Have I been sailing before? no, have I been on a boat longer then about 10 hours... no. but hey - this will be a week... hmmm. but I want to go, so we will see what happens. Looking forward to it. Oh yeah - worked tuesday,wednesday painted all day.  Today we went to rotterdam - good day. we saw the biggest harbour in the world (in 2003) and lots of interesting ship facts as well as the dykes and how they are stopping the sea from invading holland! quite a feat of engineering I must say. Anyway, I am skimming cause I have to be up early 5am to go to italy. I will talk to you all soon if we have internet before/around the boat.

Later later

No comments:

Post a Comment